JOIN THE TEAM AT
JOIN US AS WE AIM TO BE THE NUMBER ONE AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTION FOR JEEP, RAM, DODGE AND CHRYSLER DRIVERS THROUGHOUT CAMROSE & THE CENTRAL ALBERTA REGION
Internet Sales Manager Position:
We are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Industry leading Remuneration
- Health and dental benefits
- Premier dealership setting
- Job Training and advancement
- A positive vibrant team environment
- Ongoing support and assistance
We are looking for a passionate, high-energy and driven Internet Sales Manager to join our growing team! Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Internet Department and the Internet Sales Representatives. You will be successful in this role when you use your knowledge of the sales framework, and take ownership of an advanced sell through process.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive our industry leading process
- Develop, implement, and train sales plans for your team
- Contribute ideas to and participate in the development and implementation of the dealership’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Be accountable for ensuring the successful conversion of iLeads to sales.
- Review the CRM system frequently and manage leads effectively.
- Monitor performance metrics related to your team including sales and customer experience metrics.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our valued clients to further promote the dealership’s brand within the market.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies for growth.
- Analyze Internet lead data and develop strategies and supporting processes to support turning Internet leads into sales.
- Develop a strong team to fully execute on the sales strategy for dealership.
- Develop and encourage strong working relationships with all associates and stakeholders.
- Deliver on financial results while ensuring compliance with company policies and corporate governance.
- Promote professional development within a team environment ensuring associates are held accountable.
- Lead, demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment ensuring that all safety standards, policies, procedures and compliance requirements are communicated, implemented and followed.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in automotive dealership sales management.
- Minimum 2 years of Internet Sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Must have some experience in a leadership role.
- Experience developing internet sales strategies and leveraging social media to drive customer engagement.
- Proven performance and experience in either an in-bound or out-bound sales environment.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Proficient in analyzing data and understanding buyer behavior to know who to target and how to engage customers to motivate them to interact with the sales team.
- Strong understanding of dealership accounting practices, budgeting and expense management.
- Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Excellent people management skills such as leadership, team development, interpersonal, coaching, mentoring, and supervisory skills.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- A person of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
- Experience using CRM systems or other automotive software systems would be considered an asset.
- Understanding of Provincial Safety code requirements for dealerships.
Apply Now! For more information on our Company, please visit our About Us page. Please submit your resume and cover letter below. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.